Cycle 3: Grades 5 & 6
There is nothing too difficult here! We want you to have some fun, while at the same time reflect on your relationships and self-confidence.
You will see that we have always taken care to specify the subject being discussed. Happy explorations!
Getting advice from others can help when we have doubts about a situation that has happened to us. You know, everyone needs help at one time or another, even adults.
The websites and phone numbers lead to professional workers and you can safely confide in them. As well, you will not be asked to divulge any personal information.
24-hour support service for youth. You can talk safely and in all confidence about any topic that is bothering you with a professional by phone, text or chat.
24-hour support service for youth concerned with sexual diversity and gender. You can speak with a professional by phone, text or chat in completely confidentiality and safety.
Telephone and text: 1-888-505-1010
Themes : Self-esteem and body image
Questions for reflection
- What is the message of the video?
- Have you ever felt bad about yourself?
- According to you, what’s more important, what’s inside of us, or outside?
Themes: Healthy Relationships, Personal Boundaries
Questions for reflection:
- Can you identify inappropriate behaviours in the video?
- Can you identify appropriate behaviours in the video?
- Do you think the main character is a good friend?
- Do you sometimes say things as a joke without thinking it might hurt someone else’s feelings?
950 Beaumont Avenue